Friday, July 29, 2005

Just got back from Parnassus, consulting the Muses about my next post. It occurs to me that there’s a very good reason the pResident is going to recess appoint John “Mad Dog” Bolton to the United Nations. It’s the bird – that is, the finger. His juvenile little display the other day (and it wasn’t a pen, and it wasn’t his thumb – he flipped us off) isn’t the first time he’s done it. There’s the live on-camera finger,


The on-the-bus flip from the last campaign, and now this.



This is the level of mentality we’re dealing with, folks. All those Bush-worshipping freepers are kneeling at the temple of Eris, not Zeus, and boy, is he pissed. This grown man continuously acts like a 12-year-old, and I don’t know about you, but I wouldn’t let my 12-year-old drive my chariot, much less have his (middle) finger on the button.

1 Comments:

Blogger the kid said...

looked like a thumb to me...

the kid

12:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home